Salesforce Technical Consultant
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Ellia Chon, Senior Director, CX Operations at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You have empathy for other users’ needs and love to help improve existing processes
- You are passionate about custom-built solutions which address unmet business needs
- You love working with a diverse team to get the best out of our third-party systems and working to integrate those into our ecosystem
What You’ll Do:
This position is needed to bring our CX teams to the next level with systems, tools and automated workflows that improve their productivity. Formstack is seeking a Business Systems Analyst with strong application configuration, system architecture, and workflow building skills. In this role, you will partner with our Customer Support, Professional Services and Customer Success teams to understand their business needs and deliver appropriate systems solutions and admin support.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Own administration functions within Salesforce/Service Cloud, including but not limited to user and security management, object customizations, process automations, fields/relationships, workflow rules, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons and app installations, configurations and integrations
- Have empathy for our users’ needs and help improve existing processes and innovate new processes utilizing Salesforce to improve client / customer experience
- Be responsive to the needs of our internal users, and efficiently convert requirements into technical solutions that meet the needs of our business teams
- Serve as a thought partner and trusted advisor to stakeholders, helping to land the present, and influence the future of the CX (Customer Success, Professional Services, and Support) businesses
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in systems design and/or Salesforce administration
- Experience as a Salesforce Technical Consultant or developer, with project experience delivering technical Salesforce solutions in at least one of the following areas: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration, working with Lightning, Flows, and Process Builders
- Proficiency in requirement gathering, writing well defined user stories and adding to our documentation repository
- Passionate about getting the best out of our third party systems, integrating them into our ecosystem, and extending them with custom-built solutions which address unmet business needs. Familiar with industry standards, and curious about new applications and technologies.
- Technically savvy and preferably have experience with APIs, communications, enterprise software, and/or cross-channel systems.
- Hands-on experience supporting a front-line team (e.g., customer support or services organization) with understanding of common business practices and customer engagement touchpoints for customer-facing roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Familiarity with JIRA/Confluence/Google Suite to document requirements, processes and solutions
- Bonus: Hands-on experience with Apex, LWC and API
$65,000 - $80,000 per year (USD) + bonus up to 5% of base salary
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Formstack, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.