Account Executive - Enterprise
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for an Account Executive - Enterprise to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Julia Rossi, Enterprise Sales Manager, Major Accounts at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You love collaborating with a diverse team, but are still able to champion your own schedule and tasks.
- You are passionate about creating strategies to reach untapped markets.
- You enjoy solving problems and are always excited about tackling the next challenge.
What You’ll Do:
Our sales team is in need of an experienced, versatile Account Executive who wants to win big and help shape the outbound sales organization. An Account Executive on the Upmarkets team is responsible for building and continuing processes and cadences for selling to enterprise companies within Formstack’s incubation markets. You are committed to winning, taking advantage of the untapped prospects that could benefit from Formstack’s offerings. You will work with a small team of sales representatives to drive outbound growth. This is an opportunity to become one of the finest sellers on a stellar team to help forge Formstack’s upmarket efforts.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Build out a teachable process for reaching buyers in Formstack’s enterprise incubation markets ($3-30k deals)
- Help your team prospect, connect with and close new business to reach growth goals
- Identify and upsell to a portfolio of current Formstack customers who could make use of new market features
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from initial contact to point of sale
- Manage complete sales-cycles for high-level clients, often presenting to VP and Director-level executives the value of our product
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Formstack vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and other sales initiatives
- Provide input to the Product Roadmap to help meet the needs of high-value prospects
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Formstack’s tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help build and scale new processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Conduct territory/vertical identification and research, to help formalize the outbound go-to-market strategy
- Be the voice of the prospect to the Product team
- Develop a pipeline of strategic partnerships
- Help determine appropriate pricing and packaging options that provide maximum value to both Formstack and our customers
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of client-facing software or technology solution sales experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Natural leader with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion to the VP level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% of company) in past positions
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
- Prior experience selling in HR or Healthcare industries
- Prior experience working closely with Product team ties.
Base: $90,000 - $100,000, OTE up to but not limited to $180,000 (uncapped commission).
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Formstack, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.