Customer Success Associate
Business-RelatedKnowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1+ years of work experience in customer success, customer support, or a customer facing role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with end users and points of contact within an account
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Serving as the lead in post sale onboarding in the CSM pooled customer base
- Developing trusted relationships with assigned accounts, customer stakeholders, and decision makers
- Ensuring the timely and successful communication of program utilization, progress, and/or other information according to customer needs and objectives
- Actively problem-solving customer issues
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with pooled customers
- Addressing customer inquiries in a timely, professional, and clear manner
- Communicating and when necessary escalating customer concerns, issues, or problems with internal teams (including product development, sales, and finance/accounting)
- Teaming with account managers and account specialists to renew and grow pooled customer base.
- Review and respond to NPS surveys for the pooled customers
- Lead discussions with stakeholders at accounts who:
- Requests to cancel
- Requests to downgrade
- Have contract related questions
- Help host high level “basic” webinars for CSM “pooled” customers on one of the following products:
- Effectively using various software tools (project management software, customer relationship software, reporting software, etc) to manage information and processes
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Approach challenges with a “customer first” approach
- Manage customer accounts needs
- Work well both independently and with a team
- Adapt and adjust to new environments and learn new technologies
- Use information, prior experience, and various data inputs to problem solve independently
- Execute tasks/responsibilities in a timely manner
- Maintain effective working relations with a wide variety of diverse individuals
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate confidence, optimism, and “grace under fire”, even when things go wrong
- Be self-motivated for personal and professional growth, bringing a positive attitude and growth mindset to internal teams and external contacts
- Listen, ask questions, and present information in an interactive way
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills virtually and in person
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.