Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Ellia Chon, Senior Director of CX Operations at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
You are a problem solver and a motivated learner. You are a great communicator, collaborative, detail-oriented, and can see a project through from start to finish. You are able to act on your own but know when to ask for help or consult others. You are willing and able to mentor others. You have a strong technical background and bring passion and energy to any team you are on. You are committed to learning on and off the job, are outgoing, and have an enthusiastic/can-do demeanor.
What You’ll Do:
- The Formstack Salesforce Engineer will focus on our native and cloud-based Salesforce application.
- You will focus on creating, improving, and maintaining features specific to our platform.
- You will collaborate with the Development, UX, and product managers on a daily basis to make sure we are creating what our customers need for continued growth and scale.
What We’re Looking For:
- Development experience in Salesforce technologies (VisualForce, Apex, Lightning, SOQL/SOSL)
- Salesforce certification (Force.com Advanced Developer or Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II)
- Thorough understanding of Salesforce platform API, capabilities, and development practices (especially Sales and Service Cloud)
- Strong working experience using a variety of web development frameworks (PHP, C# ASP.Net preferred)
- Strong software architectural awareness
- Experience with continuous integration pipelines
- Experience with managing technical debt and tackling ongoing scaling issues
- Advanced experience with SQL databases including writing stored procedures, analyzing database performance and timeouts, and familiarity with the Microsoft SQL Server toolset.
- Familiarity with Azure and AWS cloud services.
- Previous full-stack experience
Salary Range: $90,000-$100,000 per year (USD)
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.