Strategic Account Manager, Mid-Market
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager, Mid-Market to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Kevin Long, Sales Manager - Growth at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You are great at building relationships with customers
- You enjoy helping customers solve problems and improve inefficiencies
- You thrive in environments that experience a lot of change
- You speak up when you have ideas on how to improve internal processes or strategies
- You work well in a team environment
- You are competitive and enjoy the thrill of hitting a revenue target
- Your written and verbal communication skills are excellent
- You are a creative problem-solver
- You are comfortable working remotely and with a remote team
What You’ll Do:
You will become an Account Expansion rockstar by working with clients to build rapport and generate revenue, collaborating with Customer Support to work through tickets from existing clients, and developing processes for qualifying best targets among clients.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Generate revenue through cadence driven communications with current clients
- Build rapport and trust with clients post sale to become an advisor for additional problems Webmerge can solve in their organization
- Work technical Customer Support tickets in from existing clients to drive additional revenue through plan upgrades
- Develop and iterate process for qualifying best targets among clients
- Execute on quota by increasing MRR in existing accounts
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ Years strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Proven success in previous sales roles
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Eager problem solver and creative thinker
- Experience in a SaaS company
- Existing technical knowledge or prior experience in a technical sales role
- Experience with Salesforce
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
$70,000 - $75,000 per year (USD) + Bonus (OTE ~ $139,500)
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.