Partner Growth Manager
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Partner Growth Manager to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Bryce DeHart, Team Lead, Partner Growth Manager at Formstack, is looking to hire someone who will complement and strengthen the team.
Who You Are:
- You enjoy working collaboratively and winning in a fast paced environment at a high growth company.
- You have an ability to “get things done” day-to-day, at scale.
- You want to become one of the top performers driving Formstack’s growth, through partners.
What You'll Do:
Formstack has a growing ecosystem of consulting partners who recommend Formstack to their customers & provide expertise to customers in implementing Formstack products.
The Partner Growth Manager role owns delivering a white glove experience to our certified partners, and as a result, helping our sales teams to grow revenue from partners both for new & existing customers.
This growth will be achieved through incredible proactivity and responsiveness with our partners, and measured by partner-sourced pipeline and revenue, driven by executing in areas including:
- Delivering a great partner experience
- Strong product knowledge around our digital forms, document automation & digital signature products
- Genuine curiosity around the solutions partners deliver for customers using our products
- Deliver a “white glove” partner experience by engaging partners for training & enablement, managing our partner referral process, and proactively supporting joint client projects
- Incredible responsiveness
- Delivering partner program
- Proactively share resources across our partner’s teams
- Engage with partners in co-marketing activities
- Showcase partner performance
How You’ll Succeed:
- Approach each partnership in a 1:1 fashion while leveraging our proven processes & content to help scale efficiently
- Strong execution of hands-on day to day work (web meetings, calls, emails, follow-up, social media) to grow partnerships & maintain partner growth momentum
- Great communications with partners and cross functionally across disparate Formstack teams
- Deliver against key performance metrics measured by partner engagement and enablement connected to pipeline and revenue
What We Are Looking For:
- 3+ years of SaaS experience
- Located anywhere
- Effective communicator
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to execute & evolve our proven process
- Great coach-ability
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, CRM systems, CMS systems and other related web technologies
- Experience driving growth within Salesforce partner community, or a similar ecosystem, is a huge plus
$80,000 - $85,000 base per year (USD) + up to $10,000 USD quarterly bonus (based on partner pipeline generation goals)
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Formstack, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.