Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise to help us accomplish this mission.
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Who You Are:
- You love building and continuing processes and cadences for cross-selling into net-new departments.
- You excel at adding net-new product modules and upgrading product usage across current accounts.
- You are committed to winning, taking advantage of the untapped corners of these organizations that could benefit from Formstack’s offerings.
- You thrive on working with a small team of sales representatives to drive growth and make the teamwork dream work.
What You’ll Do:
You will build out a process for reaching customers in Formstack’s enterprise accounts. You will prospect, connect, and close new business across current customer accounts to reach growth goals through an up-selling and/or cross-selling process.
How You Will Succeed:
- Identify and upsell to a portfolio of current Formstack customers who could make use of new market features
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from initial contact to point of sale
- Manage complete sales cycles for high-level clients, often presenting to VP and Director-level executives the value of the Formstack platform
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Formstack vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and other sales initiatives
- Provide input to the Product Roadmap to help meet the needs of high-value prospects
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Formstack’s tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help build and scale new processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Conduct territory/vertical identification and research, to help formalize the outbound go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our Customer Success, New Business, Partner, and Marketing teams to develop a pipeline of strategic opportunities
- Help determine appropriate pricing and packaging options that provide maximum value to both Formstack and our customers
What/Who We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of client-facing software or technology solution sales experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- A natural leader with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion to the VP level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% of the company) in past positions
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
- Prior experience selling or working in the healthcare and higher education industries
- Prior experience working closely with Product team ties.
Base: $80,000- $90,000 per year (USD), OTE up to but not limited to $160,000 (uncapped commission)
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full-Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Formstack, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Formstack is an equal opportunity employer. We are passionately committed to equitable hiring and boldly dedicated to diversity in our work and staff. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related conditions), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, uniform service member status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. Women, people of color, bilingual and bicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ persons, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.