Strategic Account Manager, Enterprise
Formstack improves people’s lives with practical solutions to their everyday work.
We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager - Enterprise to help us accomplish this mission!
Formstack is a remote-first company with team members who live and work across the U.S., Canada, and the globe. We offer more than just a job; we provide a community where you can learn, grow, and thrive your way. Join a dynamic and diverse team that values relationships as much as results. Come build what matters with Formstack.
Who You Are:
You love building and continuing processes and cadences for cross-selling into net-new departments. You excel at adding net-new product modules and upgrading product usage across current accounts. You are committed to winning, taking advantage of the untapped corners of these organizations that could benefit from Formstack’s offerings. You thrive on working with a small team of sales representatives to drive growth and make the teamwork dream work.
What You’ll Do:
You will build out a process for reaching customers in Formstack’s enterprise accounts. You will prospect, connect, and close new business across current customer accounts to reach growth goals through an up-selling and/or cross-selling process.
How You Will Succeed:
- Identify and upsell to a portfolio of current Formstack customers who could make use of new market features
- Build and manage a sales pipeline from initial contact to point of sale
- Manage complete sales cycles for high-level clients, often presenting to VP and Director-level executives the value of the Formstack platform
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Evangelize the Formstack vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and other sales initiatives
- Provide input to the Product Roadmap to help meet the needs of high-value prospects
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and recommend creative ways to get the most out of Formstack’s tools
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Help build and scale new processes including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, and more
- Conduct territory/vertical identification and research, to help formalize the outbound go-to-market strategy
- Work closely with our Customer Success, New Business, Partner, and Marketing teams to develop a pipeline of strategic opportunities
- Help determine appropriate pricing and packaging options that provide maximum value to both Formstack and our customers
What/Who We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of client-facing software or technology solution sales experience
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- A natural leader with excellent collaboration skills to share findings across the company
- Experience managing the sales cycle from user/business champion to the VP level
- Fearless, adaptive attitude to try new processes and iterate to scale a sales engine
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 20% of the company) in past positions
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
- Prior experience selling or working in the healthcare and higher education industries
- Prior experience working closely with Product team ties.
Salary Range: $75,000- $85,000 + commission
***This is a remote position***
What Formstack Offers for Full Time Employees in the US and Canada(exclude Quebec):
- Free health plans and company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Benefits for US and Canadian full-time employees.
- Monthly Health & Wellness and Technology stipends
- Half-day Fridays
- Unlimited PTO for all employees.
- 401k & Roth w/ safe harbor match (the US and Canada)
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software, and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Company-paid conferences and extended learning opportunities
- Yearly company and team gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? CLICK HERE to hear from some current Formstackers about what matters most!
Formstack is proud and dedicated to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Formstack maintains a policy that Equal Employment Opportunities be available to all persons without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, union affiliation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. This means we do not discriminate in any aspect of employment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all applicants and employees through all phases of employment, including but not limited to hiring, promotion, treatment during employment, demotion, and termination.
Salary ranges are determined by industry research and trends. Individual salaries are based on skills, experience, and geographical location. Compensation is reviewed on a regular basis and adjustments are made accordingly.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.